Make learning fun with our Under the Sea Digital Learning Pack for toddlers 2-4 years of age!
Digital learning packs are here and are the perfect addition to extending your child's learning as an add on to your Under The Sea Creative Box or just on its own for those toddlers out there who love the Ocean!
Please note, this is a digital download and not a physical product.
- Match the Pearls to the Oyster Shells This is an early maths activity encouraging toddlers to match the coloured peals to the matching coloured oyster shell.
- Trace the Under the Sea Lines Pre-writing skills activity for toddlers to practise their fine motor skills and eye-hand coordination.
- Match the Ocean Animals Pre-writing skills and problem solving matching the animals to the correct shadow shape.
- Create a Fish This is a creative art and craft activity for kids to paint the fish with a q-tip to create scales
- Octopus Finger Painting Finger painting activity for toddlers which is a great sensory activity. Good for visual tracking skills and fine motor skill development.
-Feed the Shark Play This is a fun and interactive play activity for toddlers to learn colours and feed the fish to the shark.
- Our Digital Learning Packs are designed to keep little hands and minds busy with little assistance while working on fine motor development as well as early literacy and numeracy skills
- Please note, this is a digital download and not a physical product. This product will be available for you to download and print after your purchase.
- If there is font options available, We have used fonts for each seperate state in Australia and New Zealand so please ensure you select your correct state at checkout.
- Our digital learning packs are free for our monthly My Creative Box subscribers adding even more value to our fun and educational deliveries for kids! Use code SUBSCRIBER1 in the discount code section at the checkout.
- Please enter the email address your subscription is under at checkout as this will only activate a $0 order for active subscribers.