Learn all about germs and bacteria with a fun and engaging digital printable pack to explore, learn and create with. This is a perfect pack for keeping kids busy, great for learning about viruses, germs and hand washing. If you are looking at ways to help your child understand coronavirus this is a great tool for you and makes the perfect addition to learning with our Germs Creative Box for 4-7 year olds where you will find lots of hand-on learning activities, steam and crafts all in one Creative Box.
- Our digital learning packs are free for our monthly My Creative Box subscribers adding even more value to our fun and educational mail deliveries for kids! Active subscribers can use the code SUBSCRIBER1 in the discount code section at the checkout. You will need to checkout using your linked email to your active subscription for the discount code to work.
- Our Digital Learning Packs are designed to keep little hands and minds busy with little assistance while working on fine motor development as well as early literacy and numeracy skills at the same time.
This product will be available for you to download and print after your purchase and is not a physical product.
If you have any problems with your digital pack, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bacteria Farm recording sheet (STEAM, making predictions, experimenting and problem solving) Use this sheet to record your Bacteria Farm experiment.
- Germs colouring in (Colour in the different bacteria using the colour coding key provided)
- Germs play dough mats (print and laminate 5 play dough mats to use with play dough to create different micro-organisms)
- Hand washing sequencing activity (colour, cut and paste the hand washing images in order)
- Germ craft activity (cut and paste your very own germs using the colourful templates provided, draw added features too for a fun and creative activity)
- Germy hand (Draw some germs onto this hand template to show where germs like to hide on the hands and where you need to remember to clean well)