What better way to get our 2 to 4 year old mini explorers imaginations going than by taking them on an adventure based on an all-time favourite story book 'The Very Hungry Caterpillar' By Eric Carle.
Our Mini Explorers are going to love learning about the lifecycle of a caterpillar while retelling the story of The Very Hungry Caterpillar. Your child will have fun learning concepts including days of the week, numbers, counting, healthy and unhealthy foods, colours, textures and so much more! Get ready for an explosion of colour exploring, learning and creating with this delivery! The creative adventures are sure to continue long after the activities are completed through extended imaginative play we have planned with their very own butterfly costume!
- Caterpillar Crown Craft Kit
- Butterfly Wings Art Kit
- Caterpillar Collage Activity Kit
- Caterpillar Counting Activity Play Kit
- Munching Caterpillar Story Play Set
- Wooden Threading Apple Toy
- Brush and Glue Set
- Paint Set
- Creative Content and Instruction Booklet
Interested in joining our Subscription Program? Here are a few benefits that are included:
- Save $ on the one time gift purchase price for the life of your subscription
- New box theme every delivery, never miss out on a box theme with a guaranteed allocation of every latest theme we launch for our subscribers
- No additional Shipping Fee for add on items such as additional gift boxes to your subscription delivery
Q. Is the Creative Box Subscription the same boxes that I can see on your store available for one time purchase or are they different? A. Our Subscribers receive the same boxes that you see on our store, but at a discounted rate. Our subscribers save a minimum of 12% on each box compared to a one time gift box purchase. On prepaid subscriptions the savings per box can reach up to 25%
Q. What is the difference between the Mini Creative Kits and Large Creative Boxes? A. The Mini Creative Kits contain up to 3 activities while the larger creative boxes contain up to 6 activities. Both a popular choice for gifting and cater to different price points to ensure everyone can access the creativity in our boxes.
Q. What is the recommended age? A. Due to Small parts our boxes are suggested for 3+ Years. Parental guidance and supervision is suggested.
Shipping and Safety Information
- Ages 3+, warning small parts may present choking hazard
- We always recommend clothing and surface protection
- Australia national flat rate postage for one box is $9.95 or buy a double box and save on shipping with $11.95 flat rate shipping.
- We offer $12.95 flat rate express shipping VIC wide and $15.95 express shipping across the rest of Australia wide. Click here for international shipping.
- Free Shipping on Orders over $100 Australia Wide
- Free Local Pickup is also available at selected times from Altona, VIC, 3018.