Beep, beep...Our Transport Mini Creative Kit is full of planes, trains and automobiles and ready to zoom into your home for some creative transport fun and learning.
Included are eco friendly activities that incorporate play, and problem solving encouraging children to create a car track for their new coloured cars and garages. As well as lots of creative activities including process art and craft kits to explore, learn and create with. Everything you need to complete the three fun and engaging learning activities are in the box as well as an awesome creative guide to help inspire you to share quality moments connecting with your child teaching them new skills and learning each step of the way!
- Aeroplane Process Art Kit
- Balloon Colour Sort Craft Kit
- Shape Boat Kit
- Brush and Glue Set
- Paint Set
- Creative Content and Instruction Booklet
Shipping & Safety Information
- Ages 3+, warning small parts may present choking hazard
- Free Shipping on Orders over $100 Australia Wide
- Australia national flat rate postage is $6.95 for one mini kit or buy a double box and save on shipping with $9.95 flat rate shipping.
- We offer $12.95 flat rate express shipping VIC wide and $15.95 express shipping across the rest of Australia wide. Click here for international shipping.
- Free Local Pickup is also available at selected times from Altona, VIC, 3018.
- Current subscribers buying this product to add onto their next subscription order can use the discount code SUBSCRIBER at the checkout to enable free shipping. Please include your subscribers name in the notes section of the cart page to ensure we put it with the correct subscription order.
Q. What age ranges do you cover? A. We have 3 age ranges to choose from, with each having age appropriate developmental learning activities unpinning them. They are Mini Explorers 2 to 4 years, Little Learners 4 to 7 years and Big Creatives 8 to 10 years.
Q. Is the Creative Box Subscription the same boxes that I can see on your store available for one time purchase or are they different? A. Our Subscribers receive the same boxes that you see on our store, but at a discounted rate. Our subscribers save a minimum of 12% on each box compared to a one time gift box purchase. On prepaid subscriptions the savings per box can reach up to 25%. Mini Creative Kits are shipped all at once as a one time purchase and are not subscription based.
Q. What is the difference between the Mini Creative Kits and Large Creative Boxes? A. The Mini Creative Kits contain up to 3 activities while the larger creative boxes contain up to 6 activities. Both a popular choice for gifting and cater to different price points to ensure everyone can access the creativity in our boxes.
Q. What is the recommended age? A. Due to Small parts our boxes are suggested for 3+ Years. Parental guidance and supervision is suggested.