Get ready for some Aussie Animal creative fun and play with our all new Aussie Animals Creative Box!
My Creative Box Aussie Animals Activity Box gets our 2 to 4 years old mini explorers learning about Australian animals. Get creative and have fun learning all about the Australian animals while the kids enjoy some screen free hands on art, craft and play activities. Kids will get creative with their spiky echidna, turtle, emu and possum craft and learn numeracy with their Koala Gum Leaf Play activity. Kids will also enjoy stamping and rolling their play dough kit with Australian Animal stampers and will have imaginative play with their Aussie animal finger puppet set.
So much more fun, content and extension activities are contained in the new and improved creative guide booklet contained in the box including cooking corner, story time, book recommendations and sing-a-long!
The fun, play and creativity is endless!
- Koala Gum Leaf Play
- Spiky Echidna
- Possum Craft
- Australian Animal Play Dough Kit
- Turtle Stamping
- Australian Animal Finger Puppet Play
- BONUS extension Emu Feather activity
- Also included is a Digital Learning Pack designed for toddlers! This is FREE for our subscribers only and can be purchased for $7.95 for one-time customers.
Interested in joining our Subscription Program? Here are a few benefits that are included:
- Save $ on the one time gift purchase price for the life of your subscription
- New box theme every delivery, never miss out on a box theme with a guaranteed allocation of every latest theme we launch for our subscribers
- No additional Shipping Fee for add on items such as additional gift boxes to your subscription delivery
Q. Is the Creative Box Subscription the same boxes that I can see on your store available for one time purchase or are they different? A. Our Subscribers receive the same boxes that you see on our store, but at a discounted rate. Our subscribers save a minimum of 12% on each box compared to a one time gift box purchase. On prepaid subscriptions the savings per box can reach up to 25%
Q. What is the difference between the Mini Creative Kits and Large Creative Boxes? A. The Mini Creative Kits contain up to 3 activities while the larger creative boxes contain up to 6 activities. Both a popular choice for gifting and cater to different price points to ensure everyone can access the creativity in our boxes.
Q. What is the recommended age? A. Due to Small parts our boxes are suggested for 3+ Years. Parental guidance and supervision is suggested.
Shipping and Safety Information
- Ages 3+, warning small parts may present choking hazard
- We always recommend clothing and surface protection
- Australia national flat rate postage for one box is $9.95 or buy a double box and save on shipping with $11.95 flat rate shipping.
- We offer $12.95 flat rate express shipping VIC wide and $15.95 express shipping across the rest of Australia wide. Click here for international shipping.
- Free Shipping on Orders over $100 Australia Wide
- Free Local Pickup is also available at selected times from Altona, VIC, 3018.