Unleash holiday creativity this Christmas with our limited-edition Little Learners Christmas Creative Box!
Introducing our annual highlight - Complete with 6 activities this Little Learners Christmas Creative box will encourage kids to explore their artistic side whilst bringing joy to families and creating cherished memories for kids aged 4 to 7. Designed in Australia by childhood experts, this Christmas-themed box ignites creativity, and encourages children to get craft some special creations and mementos to adorn their tree or share with loved ones. Make this Christmas magical!
- STEAM Gingerbread House Activity Kit
- Reindeer Frame Activity Kit
- Light Clay Christmas Tree Kit
- Christmas Bauble Activity Kit
- Christmas Stocking Activity Kit
- Christmas Wrapping Paper Kit
- Brush and Glue Set
- Paint Set
- Creative Content and Instruction Booklet
Looking for our smaller 3 activity kit eco box format? Check it out HERE
Interested in joining our Subscription Program? Here are a few benefits that are included:
- Save $ on the one time gift purchase price for the life of your subscription
- New box theme every delivery, never miss out on a box theme with a guaranteed allocation of every latest theme we launch for our subscribers
- No additional Shipping Fee for add on items such as additional gift boxes to your subscription delivery
Q. Is the Creative Box Subscription the same boxes that I can see on your store available for one time purchase or are they different boxes?
A. Our Subscribers receive the same boxes that you see on our store advertised at a higher price, our subscribers save a minimum of 12% on each box compared to a one time gift box purchase on the monthly plan and on prepaid 3,6 and 12 months the savings on a per box basis can reach up to 25%.
Q. What is the difference between the Mini Creative Kits and larger box?
A. The Mini Creative Kits contain up to 3 activity kits while the larger box contains up to 6 activity kits, and comes with some additional content in the creative instruction guides. Both are popular choices for gifting and cater to different price points to ensure everyone can access the creativity in our boxes.
Q. What is the recommended age?
A. Small parts, choking hazard, 3+ years. Parental guidance and supervision is suggested.
- Ages 3+, warning small parts may present choking hazard
- We always recommend clothing and surface protection
- Australia national flat rate postage for one box is $9.95 or buy a double box and save on shipping with $11.95 flat rate shipping.
- We offer $12.95 flat rate express shipping VIC wide and $15.95 express shipping across the rest of Australia wide. Click here for international shipping.
- Free Local Pickup is also available at selected times from Altona, VIC, 3018.