We have some STEM learning coming your way!! We have created a digital learning pack for our big creatives 7-12 year olds to extend on all of their learning from the Big Creatives Engineers Creative Box!
This product will be available for you to download and print after your purchase.
- The Water Cycle Create your very own water cycle learning about the water process including evaporation, condensation and precipitation
- Float or Sink Experiment A fun hands-on science experiment to encourage children to test the density of items and predicting what will sink and what will float.
- Water Volume This is a great activity that helps children learn about the metric volume of water and liquids
- Water Capacity A fun science experiment to test how much water different Australian coins can hold
- Water Use A creative template to encourage children to think about all of the ways they use water in their home
- Daily Water Use This is a printable for children to document how many times they use water throughout the day
- Our Digital Learning Packs are designed to keep little hands and minds busy with little assistance while working on fine motor development as well as early literacy and numeracy skills
- Please note, this is a digital download and not a physical product. This product will be available for you to download and print after your purchase.
- If there is font options available, We have used fonts for each seperate state in Australia and New Zealand so please ensure you select your correct state at checkout.
- Our digital learning packs are free for our monthly My Creative Box subscribers adding even more value to our fun and educational deliveries for kids! Use code SUBSCRIBER1 in the discount code section at the checkout.
- Please enter the email address your subscription is under at checkout as this will only activate a $0 order for active subscribers.