This Outer Space Creative Box will take our Big Creatives 'out of this world'
We know these activities are going to send out Big Creatives 8-10 year olds into another galaxy with all of these cool hands-on-projects for them to learn all about space!
Children will explore popular star constellations, learn about the planets shapes, colours, sizes and location in the solar system. They will love the sensory process art activity making their own moon and craters and also practising a cool art technique making a galaxy with their new chalk pastels with different aliens too!
Not to mention our favourite activity, children will construct a pop rocket that they will test using trial and error skills in a science experiment to make it take off!
- Pop Rocket Science Experiment Kit
- Galaxy Process Art Kit
- Light Planetarium Activity Kit
- Moon Sensory Painting Art Kit
- Orbiting Solar System Activity Kit
- Brush and Glue Kit
- Paint Kit
- Creative Content and Instruction Booklet
Interested in joining our Subscription Program? Here are a few benefits that are included:
- Save $ on the one time gift purchase price for the life of your subscription
- New box theme every delivery, never miss out on a box theme with a guaranteed allocation of every latest theme we launch for our subscribers
- No additional Shipping Fee for add on items such as additional gift boxes to your subscription delivery
Q. Is the Creative Box Subscription the same boxes that I can see on your store available for one time purchase or are they different? A. Our Subscribers receive the same boxes that you see on our store, but at a discounted rate. Our subscribers save a minimum of 12% on each box compared to a one time gift box purchase. On prepaid subscriptions the savings per box can reach up to 25%
Q. What is the difference between the Mini Creative Kits and Large Creative Boxes? A. The Mini Creative Kits contain up to 3 activities while the larger creative boxes contain up to 6 activities. Both a popular choice for gifting and cater to different price points to ensure everyone can access the creativity in our boxes.
Q. What is the recommended age? A. Due to Small parts our boxes are suggested for 3+ Years. Parental guidance and supervision is suggested.
Shipping & Safety Information
- Ages 3+, warning small parts may present choking hazard
- We always recommend clothing and surface protection
- Australia national flat rate postage for one box is $9.95 or buy a double box and save on shipping with $11.95 flat rate shipping.
- We offer $12.95 flat rate express shipping VIC wide and $15.95 express shipping across the rest of Australia wide. Click here for international shipping.
- Free Shipping on Orders over $100 Australia Wide
- Free Local Pickup is also available at selected times from Altona, VIC, 3018.