Science fun and learning is here with My Creative Box Human Anatomy Box for Big Creatives 8 to 10 years old!
The human body is amazing and our Big Creatives are going to love the hands on science projects we have put together for them to learn more fascinating things about how their bodies work. Children will make their own cloud dough brain to learn about the human brain and its sections including what each section is responsible for. They will learn how human lungs work by completing their own lung project and watching as air fills up the lungs and deflates just as it does when we breathe in and out! The fun science activities continue with many more projects and activity kits about the human body included!
**Please note that this box does not come with a sleeve**
- Human Body Felt Toy Set
- X-ray Machine Activity Kit
- Brain Anatomy Activity Kit
- Blood Type and Circulatory System Activity Kit
- STEAM Lungs Art Project Kit
- 3D STEAM Skeleton Activity Kit
- Brush and Glue Set
- Paint Set
- Creative Content and Instruction Booklet
Interested in joining our Subscription Program? Here are a few benefits that are included:
- Save $ on the one time gift purchase price for the life of your subscription
- New box theme every delivery, never miss out on a box theme with a guaranteed allocation of every latest theme we launch for our subscribers
- No additional Shipping Fee for add on items such as additional gift boxes to your subscription delivery
Q. Is the Creative Box Subscription the same boxes that I can see on your store available for one time purchase or are they different? A. Our Subscribers receive the same boxes that you see on our store, but at a discounted rate. Our subscribers save a minimum of 12% on each box compared to a one time gift box purchase. On prepaid subscriptions the savings per box can reach up to 25%
Q. What is the difference between the Mini Creative Kits and Large Creative Boxes? A. The Mini Creative Kits contain up to 3 activities while the larger creative boxes contain up to 6 activities. Both a popular choice for gifting and cater to different price points to ensure everyone can access the creativity in our boxes.
Q. What is the recommended age? A. Due to Small parts our boxes are suggested for 3+ Years. Parental guidance and supervision is suggested.
Shipping & Safety Information
- Ages 3+, warning small parts may present choking hazard
- We always recommend clothing and surface protection
- Australia national flat rate postage for one box is $9.95 or buy a double box and save on shipping with $11.95 flat rate shipping.
- We offer $12.95 flat rate express shipping VIC wide and $15.95 express shipping across the rest of Australia wide. Click here for international shipping.
- Free Shipping on Orders over $100 Australia Wide
- Free Local Pickup is also available at selected times from Altona, VIC, 3018.