Inspire the kids to get creative with our latest box theme Big Creatives Famous Artists!
Inspiring creativity in kids is all in a day's work with My Creative Box and this time you can explore the world and culture of famous artists such as Pablo Picasso, Frida Kahlo and Claude Monet and create your very own replica masterpieces! From Australia's favourite and highest rated kids gift and subscription box destination, My Creative Box has so much creative inspiration contained in the Big Creative Famous Artists box that will have the kids learning and creating from famous artists such as Picasso, Frida Kahlo, Claude Monet, Matisse. Kandinsky and Andy Warhol! So much fun, creativity and inspiration for kids to get out of their heads and into their hands to create!
Our Big Creatives range is suited for children 8 to 10 years but we can see parents getting a little excited about this box as they learn the culture, era and art styles of some of the world's most famous artists!
- Frida Kahlo Self Portrait Activity Kit
- Waterlillies by Claude Monet Activity Kit
- Matisse Paper Collage Activity Kit
- Pablo Picasso Art Activity Kit
- Van Gogh Sun Flowers Activity Kit
- Andy Worhol Pop Art Kit
- Fabric Art Smock
- Brush and Glue Set
- Paint Set
- Creative Content and Instruction Booklet
Interested in joining our Subscription Program? Here are a few benefits that are included:
- Save $ on the one time gift purchase price for the life of your subscription
- New box theme every delivery, never miss out on a box theme with a guaranteed allocation of every latest theme we launch for our subscribers
- No additional Shipping Fee for add on items such as additional gift boxes to your subscription delivery
Q. Is the Creative Box Subscription the same boxes that I can see on your store available for one time purchase or are they different? A. Our Subscribers receive the same boxes that you see on our store, but at a discounted rate. Our subscribers save a minimum of 12% on each box compared to a one time gift box purchase. On prepaid subscriptions the savings per box can reach up to 25%
Q. What is the difference between the Mini Creative Kits and Large Creative Boxes? A. The Mini Creative Kits contain up to 3 activities while the larger creative boxes contain up to 6 activities. Both a popular choice for gifting and cater to different price points to ensure everyone can access the creativity in our boxes.
Q. What is the recommended age? A. Due to Small parts our boxes are suggested for 3+ Years. Parental guidance and supervision is suggested.
Shipping & Safety Information
- Ages 3+, warning small parts may present choking hazard
- We always recommend clothing and surface protection
- Australia national flat rate postage for one box is $9.95 or buy a double box and save on shipping with $11.95 flat rate shipping.
- We offer $12.95 flat rate express shipping VIC wide and $15.95 express shipping across the rest of Australia wide. Click here for international shipping.
- Free Shipping on Orders over $100 Australia Wide
- Free Local Pickup is also available at selected times from Altona, VIC, 3018.